For the media: Corona City
- Publication date: November 22, 2020
- Corona City cover image: 2597x2625, 6.3 MB JPEG or 800x810, 229 KB JPEG
Caption: Corona City: Voices from an Epicenter won two categories in the international 2021 Next Generation Indie Book Awards—Best Anthology and Best Covid-19 Pandemic Book. All royalties—100 percent—go directly to hunger relief.
Volunteer publishing team
- Photo of editor Lorraine Ash (1200x800, 0.5 MB JPEG)
- Photo of designer Sherry Wachter of Magic Dog Press (1080x1644, 113 KB JPEG)
- Walker Vreeland, Walker Vreeland Productions, audiobook coproducer
- Margie Lenhart, Margie Voiceovers, audiobook coproducer
- Amanda Staab Porcello, Folkwise PR, project publicist
- Dan Kulp, launch publicist
- Lloyd J. Jassin, Law Offices of Lloyd J. Jassin, intellectual property lawyer
- Paul Salvette, BB eBooks, ebook designer and converter
- Bill Ash, Bill Ash Technical and Artistic Services, proofreader
For media interviews and other information, contact Amanda Staab at Folkwise PR, (551) 427‑1863, .