Lorraine’s Events and Appearances
- Saturday, October 18, 2014, 1-8 p.m.
Memoir and Mindfulness: Writing and Understanding the Essential Self
A one-day retreat with Lorraine Ash, Seijaku Roshi, and Elle Levenson
Pine Wind Zen Center, 863 McKendimen Road, Shamong, NJ 08088
$75 includes all programming, dinner, and mini-reflexology session
- For secure online registration, visit www.pinewind.org, click “Offerings,” and then click “Program registration.” MasterCard, Visa, and Discover Card accepted.
- You also may write a check made payable to “The Zen Society” and mail it to:
863 McKendimen Road
Shamong, NJ 08088
Join Seijaku Roshi and Lorraine Ash in the beautiful serenity of Jizo-An Monastery as they introduce key concepts of Buddhist teachings and memoir writing that can help you free yourself from the delusions and fears you hold about your own life, make peace with your past, and move you confidently in the direction of your dreams.
- Learn how to live authentically through understanding the Five Hindrances to fulfillment
- Explore writing as a Zen tool
- Restore your confidence in the divine flow of everything everywhere
- Enjoy a mini-reflexology session with the wonderful Elle Levenson
For more information, including directions, call (609) 268-9151 or e-mail
Bring a notebook or laptop.
Previous appearances are listed on the Past Events
and Appearances page.